PING Andrew & Martin: Updates for LibO 3.4.x Calc Guide

I have put on the wiki my list of updates needed for the LibO 3.4.x
Calc Guide.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development#Calc_Guide

I'm sure I've missed something or things could be put in better places,
so feel free to add to or amend the list.

Martin: I think you were going to work on Chapter 8 (Pivot Tables)? And
perhaps some of the other chapters?

Andrew: You may wish to review the two chapters you wrote?

Thanks, all.

--Jean

I seem to recall some rather rash statement I made in the distant past. I
will have a look at Ch 8 first, then see what else I can contribute.