On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:59:12 +1000
Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

I have put on the wiki my list of updates needed for the LibO 3.4.x
Calc Guide.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development#Calc_Guide

Martin: I think you were going to work on Chapter 8 (Pivot Tables)? And
perhaps some of the other chapters?

I seem to recall some rather rash statement I made in the distant past. I
will have a look at Ch 8 first, then see what else I can contribute.

--
Martin J Fox
马丁·福克斯