Hi Jean,

Le 23/08/2011 03:10, Jean Hollis Weber a écrit :
On the 3.4 New Features and Fixes page,
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/3-4-new-features-and-fixes/

are two items that I can't figure out where to find in the program:

* Separate borders width and style for Writer, Calc and Impress

Now (in Lib 3.4.x) in Frame borders tab you have dropdown lists: style
and width
In LibO 3.3.x you have only one list in which line style and line width
are mixed, with only some width values for each style.

Have a nice day
JBF