Where do I find these features?

On the 3.4 New Features and Fixes page,
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/3-4-new-features-and-fixes/

are two items that I can't figure out where to find in the program:

* Separate borders width and style for Writer, Calc and Impress

* Added new 3D border types to increase compatibility with loads of file
formats

Borders on what? Where? Paragraphs, tables, lines, other? I've looked on
the Borders pages for all of those and don't see anything that looks
different from before or fitting these descriptions.

--Jean

I just dropped a quick email to Sébastien Le Ray to see if he is able to clarify....

Hi Jean,

On the 3.4 New Features and Fixes page,
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/3-4-new-features-and-fixes/

are two items that I can't figure out where to find in the program:

* Separate borders width and style for Writer, Calc and Impress

Now (in Lib 3.4.x) in Frame borders tab you have dropdown lists: style
and width
In LibO 3.3.x you have only one list in which line style and line width
are mixed, with only some width values for each style.

Have a nice day
JBF