Draw Guide chapters on wiki

Although I have marked on the wiki several chapters of the Draw Guide as
updated today, I have not been able to upload all of the replacement
files. I have no idea why, and I'm sure that uploading will work later,
but I wanted to let everyone know so you don't leap into action to
download something you think has been updated, when it hasn't... yet. If
you're in a tearing hurry, the files on Alfresco have been updated. BTW,
the changes are minor to trivial... mainly correcting typos discovered
when compiling the full book.

Thanks Jean. I will let Tim & Drew know the full book is available.

The Odt isn't working but i had a look and it looked right. I put the dates
right again but left a small "-" just after the date so we know which ones we
could upload.