Hi John,
Haven't heard from you since 2 August. Hope all is well with you.
Perhaps you are on holidays? I know it's that time of year for those in
the northern hemisphere.

If you are unable to do the Draw Guide Chapter 7 replacement screenshots
at this time, or compile the Impress Guide (both of which you offered to
do), please let us know.

There is no hurry on the screenshots (they can go into the V3.4.x
version of the Draw Guide), but we do need to move ahead with compiling
the Impress and Draw Guides. If you won't have time in the next week for
the Impress Guide, that's fine; someone else can do it... but we'd like
to avoid duplication of effort. Thanks!