Wow, no i didn't notice them!  I still don't think there is any problem there
because
1) they are not part of the UI
2) Apache are much friendlier than Oracle
I think they are just friendly drawings (and very complicated).  I think they
should be left as they are in the spirit of fostering friendlier relations with
Apache :)

My numbers were a bit confused, mostly just Ch6 but possibly a couple of other
numbers are image numbers rather than page number.