Ok, i have had a quick scroll through i recommend that we don't make any changes
this release.

There are some inconsistencies but they seem fairly minor to me tbh.  In all
cases the screen-shots were clear, easy to read and good quality.  Nothing
screamed MS, all seemed to be on Gnu&Linux and i didn't notice anything saying
OpenOffice.

Screen-shots that still have a blue title-bar are in
Ch 3   p 8 (2nd image), 9
Ch 6   p 4, 5, 8, 9, 16, 19,
Ch 9   p 5, 12 & 13
Ch10  p 5, 6, 13
but only 2 of those might be less easy to read as a result
Ch 6   p  4
Ch10  p13
but even there it was not too bad and looked fine imo.

In 4 of those Chapters it might be easier just to replace the Silver themed
screen-shots to make the chapters consistent in themselves even if that makes
them inconsistent with the rest of the guide(s).  So the silver screen-shots in
those were in
Ch 4  p14
Ch 5  p11
Ch 6  p 6, 12, 23
Ch10 p16, 25

A couple of oddities i noticed were a couple of menu selection list backgrounds
but in both cases it looked quite nice and went well (or contrasted nicely) with
the other colours in the example.

Ch 4  p15 blue
Ch 5  p 7  purple

If there ever was a problem it has either been fixed or worried about too much.
People have done an excellent job on Draw, it's quite fantastic :)
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)