Introducing myself.

I have been working with ODF Authors for some time, mostly as a copy editor for the OpenOffice.org 3 User Guides, but I no longer have OOo on my computer. Instead I am running LibreOffice 3.4.2 under Crux Linux.

I would therefore like to switch to editing LO documentation. Could you please give me author's rights on your site?

Hazel, it's great to see you here. I'll set up your account on our
Alfresco website. For email, do you want to use your yahoo account or
your new googlemail account?

--Jean

Googlemail if possible. I'm trying to migrate away from Yahoo.