Hi David,

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 12:39 PM, David Nelson <lists@traduction.biz> wrote:

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Danishka Navin <danishka@gmail.com>
wrote:
Hi,

I am Danishka, TDF marketing & l10n contributor and a foundation member.
I am planning to translate the existing Libo documentation to Sinhala.
Main idea is to get a Libo book in Sinhala.

Fist of all, need to check the workload and the process.
I am expecting to do this with the help of community support,  such as
school ICT teachers.

Appreciate if you could create an account for me.

Danishka

Done. Mailed your credentials. ;-)

Appreciate your quick response.

--