Hi,

I am Danishka, TDF marketing & l10n contributor and a foundation member.
I am planning to translate the existing Libo documentation to Sinhala.
Main idea is to get a Libo book in Sinhala.

Fist of all, need to check the workload and the process.
I am expecting to do this with the help of community support,  such as
school ICT teachers.

Appreciate if you could create an account for me.

Danishka