On Fri, 2011-08-19 at 02:32 +0000, Lavanya Naidu K wrote:
Hi Libreoffice documentation team!

I am a new volunteer, a technical writer,  willing to contribute to Libreoffice documentation. I
have done my M.A.Public Administration, completed a certificate course in Technical
Communication, and have worked for a software company as a Technical writer.

I would like an account to be created for me, so that I can login to the Alfresco site.

Looking forward to hear from you

Thanks & regards,
Lavanya

Hi Lavanya,
One of us can do that for you, but you also need to subscribe to this
list by sending an email to
documentation+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org

Your note above was in the moderation queue, along with other messages
from people who are not yet subscribed to this list. Until you
subscribe, you won't see any replies and any other messages you send
will go to moderation, slowing things down.