Updated Chapter 2 of Draw Guide

Jared Kobos (ODFAuthors) discovered an error in Chapter 2 of the Draw
Guide, which had an incorrect figure in it. I have now fixed the problem
and replaced the ODT & PDF of the chapter on the LO wiki (and changed
the date on the Docs page) and replaced the ODT in Alfresco.

--Jean

Hi Jean,

Jared Kobos (ODFAuthors) discovered an error in Chapter 2 of the Draw
Guide, which had an incorrect figure in it. I have now fixed the problem
and replaced the ODT & PDF of the chapter on the LO wiki (and changed
the date on the Docs page) and replaced the ODT in Alfresco.

Thank you from all of us. :slight_smile:

BTW, are you using Share or Explorer for uploading the files?

Explorer. --Jean

Bliemy! Nicely done!
Thanks and regards from
Tom :slight_smile: