On 18/08/2011, at 18:42, David Nelson <lists@traduction.biz> wrote:

Hi Jean,

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 8:01 AM, Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
Jared Kobos (ODFAuthors) discovered an error in Chapter 2 of the Draw
Guide, which had an incorrect figure in it. I have now fixed the problem
and replaced the ODT & PDF of the chapter on the LO wiki (and changed
the date on the Docs page) and replaced the ODT in Alfresco.

Thank you from all of us. :-)

BTW, are you using Share or Explorer for uploading the files?

Explorer.  --Jean