By "batch processing" i mean doing the same process to more than 1 thing at a
time so that the 2nd time you can roughly remember what you did last time (or
find a slightly easier/faster/better way).

My flatmate just mopped the kitchen floor but didn't do the bathrooms at the
same time and after doing the floor he emptied the bucket and put the mop
outside in the mud.  Doing the bathroom floors would have added about 10mins but
doing them now will take a lot longer.  Not a big deal but just a bit dumb in an
amusing way.