On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 07:44 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
I thought we were cleverly waiting until the Draw screen-shots were finished for
that 1 chapter and then publishing both books at the same time.  Batch
processing can be more efficient.  Plus everyone that can do it is busy right
now, especially Jean, so it was all working out quite nicely.

For compiling books, batch processing (whatever you means by that) of
more than one book is no more efficient than doing the books at
different times.

But yes, waiting to compile the Draw Guide until the last of the
screenshots are redone is a good excuse, er, reason for the delay.