On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 08:20 +0200, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
Hello,

I very often use the manuals on
<http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/> (BTW - great work!)
for my QA-tasks.

Can we get the Presentation Manual also as a complete PDF for all
chaters? I often have problems where it's not easy to decide in which
help can be found, and for such problems it's comfortable to have 1
complete PDF that can be searched for some key words.

I believe John Cleland is putting together that book, but I don't know
when he will have it done.

Someone will be doing the Draw Guide, too, but I don't know who that
will be or when.