Presentation Manual

Hello,

I very often use the manuals on <http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/> (BTW - great work!) for my QA-tasks.

Can we get the Presentation Manual also as a complete PDF for all chaters? I often have problems where it's not easy to decide in which help can be found, and for such problems it's comfortable to have 1 complete PDF that can be searched for some key words.

Kind regards

Rainer

I believe John Cleland is putting together that book, but I don't know
when he will have it done.

Someone will be doing the Draw Guide, too, but I don't know who that
will be or when.

I thought we were cleverly waiting until the Draw screen-shots were finished for
that 1 chapter and then publishing both books at the same time. Batch
processing can be more efficient. Plus everyone that can do it is busy right
now, especially Jean, so it was all working out quite nicely.

For compiling books, batch processing (whatever you means by that) of
more than one book is no more efficient than doing the books at
different times.

But yes, waiting to compile the Draw Guide until the last of the
screenshots are redone is a good excuse, er, reason for the delay.

By "batch processing" i mean doing the same process to more than 1 thing at a
time so that the 2nd time you can roughly remember what you did last time (or
find a slightly easier/faster/better way).

My flatmate just mopped the kitchen floor but didn't do the bathrooms at the
same time and after doing the floor he emptied the bucket and put the mop
outside in the mud. Doing the bathroom floors would have added about 10mins but
doing them now will take a lot longer. Not a big deal but just a bit dumb in an
amusing way.