Hi,

The upgrade to 3.4d is complete.

The good news is that all went went well, and our data is safe and sound.

The bad news is that it still didn't resolve the issue of the
inability, under the Share interface
(http://alfresco.libreoffice.org), to browse folder names with an
accented character in their name. This problem currently eludes me,
and I'll be working on troubleshooting that with Jeff Potts,
Alfresco's Chief Community Officer.

However, that doesn't affect the work of the English docs team, and
the Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese teams can still successfully do
any work they like via the Explorer interface at
http://documentation.libreoffice.org, which will not be retired before
the above problem is solved.

Aside from the aforementioned troubleshooting, our next task will be
to get a system of user groups, permissions and workflow rules in
place.

I don't expect to be able to do anything myself about this before the
weekend, but Jeremy might possibly be doing some.

@Tom: thanks for the kind words. ;-)