I guess the only thing I forgot to add was that I think it would be a
good idea for us to work from the wiki pages you wrote and develop a
"documented strategy/game plan" for our short-term-to-mid-term work,
so that we know clearly where we're going and we don't waste
overly-much time on tangential discussions that are not aware of the
roadmap already discussed and agreed upon.

This would not be intended to discourage fresh outlooks and
re-visitation of the ideas, but to eliminate redundant re-inventions
of the same wheel, and to help us keep our eyes focused on one and the
same ball.

As ever, this is just my own 2 cents.