On Sat, 2011-08-13 at 11:30 +0300, David Nelson wrote:

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
In addition to what I said below, I forgot to mention that this is a
*corrected* V3.3 chapter, intended to replace the published one that
had conspicuous errors in it. I therefore intend to tidy it up (if any
last-minute tidying is necessary) and (re)publish it asap.

OK, thank you for that. :-)

Now done. The files on the wiki and the ones in Alfresco have been
replaced with the corrected chapter. Many thanks to Andrew and Martin
for doing this.