Tom, no I forgot to tell Tim & Drew. Perhaps you could pass this info on
to them as well as any other people or lists you think might want to
know?

BTW, I have posted to the blog today about the Draw Guide.
http://libodocs.wordpress.com/

Also BTW, the compiled Draw or Impress Guides will be done when someone
has time to do them. I have no idea when that might be. John Cleland
offered to do the Impress Guide after he finished the replacement pix
for the Draw Guide.

--Jean