On Sat, 2011-08-13 at 23:26 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
I thought it was on the wiki too.  I haven't explored much.

I've now added my proposals for both GS and WG to the wiki:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Proposal_Revise_Getting_Started

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Proposal_Revise_Writer_Guide

Ch1 seems to be a merging and of the current CH1&2 into a more logical order?

No, current Ch2 was moved to end of book.

I think the Math chapter has been absorbed into other chapters.

No, Math chapter is proposed for removal because we have the Math Guide.

Base and Macros
removed.  But there is a lot more in the detail so i think it's better if i have
a closer look later before discussing it in the list.

Good idea. ;-)
Also comparing it to the existing ToC makes it easier to see what's
removed and what is rearranged.

--Jean

I liked the  flow of the proposed Ch1