   Hi people!

  Many thanks for your comments!

  The Installing_extensions.odt document, in fact, is a merge of my new
content with the previous document of Andreas (based on the extensions
section of 0109GS3-SettingUpAndCustomizing.odt).

  The document is here:
   http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Installing_extensions.odt (I
removed the date on the name).

  For this document, first of all, I suggest a review for correct English
spelling and grammar, and improve any part of content, if it is necessary .
The extension installation process is very simple to do, then, I think
someone with good English can review it easily.

  After review, Andreas can put a link to a PDF version of this document
from the every extension page on the site.

  Additionally, we can include the content of Installing_extensions.odt in
the extensions section of 0109GS3-SettingUpAndCustomizing.odt or keep it as
a different document. Sincerely, I don't know what is the better way. You
can feel free for do it. :)

  For the Publishing_extensions.odt document, there is a more complex review
process. I agree with many comments of you: perhaps
http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org can be modified or not. I have tested
it many times and I think it needs only a few adjusts to be ready (Andreas
has done a great job!). Because this, Publishing_extensions.odt is indeed a
work in progress.

  The document is here:
  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Publishing_extensions.odt
  (I removed the date on the name and I cropped the browse images in this
version by suggestion of Jean,).

  I think there are two ways for Publishing_extensions.odt.

  A first way is to ask another extension(s) developer(s) to test the
step-by-step of publishing a project on the website. After his vacation,
Andreas can help us to find someone and can contribute with some comments
himself. Then, I can update the document with the people comments. After, I
will inform here about the moment to do an English spelling and grammar
review.

  A second possible way is more simple: someone do a English review now,
Andreas put the document in the extensions website and we wait for comments
by the developers.

  In both ways, I wish to wait Andreas opinion.

 Regards,
 Gustavo Pacheco.