Am Samstag, 13. August 2011, um 15:59:58 schrieb Tom Davies:
Hi :)
I am not sure if i already forwarded this thread to the docs list.

Tom,

why are you forwarding this mail to the docs list?
what do you expect the docs list to do?

From the original post I'd say, there's been a problem installing an
extension. So the first thing to do would be to check for a recent
version (as suggested by Jay), then maybe to inform the extension's
author and - perhaps - also the api devs (i.e. libo dev list). But I do
not see how the docs list can help here.

Best,
Nino