+1
Have Tim & Drew been notified?  I am wondering if the other Dvd Projects, such
as Brazilian and German (and soon India too) might want to be notified?  I will
ask as the Dvd Projects are a hot-topic on one of the other lists right now.

The India chap was ill but has just returned and keen to get something
together.  India has a lot of different languages and different fonts and a lot
of areas with no internet so it could be interesting trying to squeeze
everything onto a Dvd!  Anyway, i'm sure giving him links to localisation teams
will help :)