I only placed it on the main page hastily.  I see it as a work-in-progress and
that links and even whole sections are likely to get moved to more appropriate
areas.  The whole of the docs wiki needs re-organising but it's very very low
priority.  We seem to manage to muddle through just about well enough for now.
So, if someone moves the link i would be quite happy.