Jean Hollis Weber schrieb:

but I suspect it's still a work in progress,

Hi,

yes, I also think so, and also your suspect that the Web page still might be modiufied is plausible. The current document is a very good base information that will have to be filled with more knowledge we are gathering testing the Website.

I suggested to add notices on
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Talk:Extensions_Repository#Improving_Documentation>

CU

Rainer