Hi,

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
English Content > Documentation > Developers Guide seems like the best
place for it. It also could fit under HowTos/Tutorials, but as it's
aimed more at (extension) developers than end users, the DevGuide area
seemed more relevant.

Tom has put it on the wiki, but as it needs work, I thought adding it to
Alfresco would be good. I am writing a note to the list seeking someone
to tidy up the English and make any other needed changes.

I just downloaded and had a brief look at the two files.

Installing_extensions_08-11-2011.odt would seem like content to
replace the extensions coverage in 0109GS3-SettingUpAndCustomizing.odt
of the GS guide

Publishing_extensions_08112011.odt would indeed seem to fit in the
DevGuide area, but I suspect it's still a work in progress, because
I'm not sure that http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org/ is yet at a
mature state, and I don't know if Andreas and Gustavo will maintain
the material we keep on Alfresco.

I can put Publishing_extensions_08112011.odt on my list of
longer-range to-do's, after the Power User guide, for proofreading and
correction, once the work on Alfresco is much more advanced.

@Gustavo, @Andreas: any comments?