Hi Andrew,

I've uploaded your file into "English Content [en - English] >
Documentation > Getting Started Guide > Drafts"

There seems to be an issue uploading new .odt content via the Share
interface at http://alfresco.libreoffice.org, but it works OK via the
Explorer interface at http://documentation.libreoffice.org. Please see
my other thread about the upgrade in progress for more about that.

@Jean, @Richard Holt: putting Andrew's macro section in the Getting
Started guide kind-of "clashes" with the work that Richard started, in
which macro coverage was going to be moved elsewhere as it was deemed
to be beyond scope for the GS guide. How do we resolve this?