On 08/12/2011 02:13 AM, David Nelson wrote:
Hi Andrew,

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 8:37 AM, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak
<andrew@pitonyak.org>  wrote:
Do I require some magical incantations to upload the modified chapter? If
so, can I simply email the file? Things appear to go splendidly until
absolutely nothing happens when I click OK.
Work is in progress on Alfresco. Please do e-mail me the file then and
I'll upload it for you.

Thanks David, I just sent the file!

--
Andrew Pitonyak