Good evening,
I registered on the wiki, and I saw that you are looking for volunteers to
resume / translate / adapt materials for LibreOffice
Ooo user since 2006, I used to:
preparation of training materials
use of spreadsheet and database management training for school ICT
coordinators of the Academy of Créteil
writing macros various (mostly for Writer and Calc) to automate actions on
the basis above
I therefore propose to contribute with my modest participation in the
development of documentation (*in French*!). Including "How to" (How to).
Some references:
http://medialog.ac-creteil.fr/ARCHIVE49/reseau49.pdf
http://medialog.ac-creteil.fr/ARCHIVE54/familial54.pdf
 on Open Office:
http://medialog.ac-creteil.fr/ARCHIVE59/baseopenoffice59.pdf
Sincerely,
Jean-Michel (and Google translation.....