Phew, thanks Sigrid! lol  I was going horribly wrong there and you saved me from
forwarding something to the Users list that would have totally confused them!

I guess my first cuppa tea of the day is more urgently required than i thought.
Thanks for saving me from my own confusion there :)
Many thanks and regards from
Tom :)