Hi Tom, *,

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:14:20 +0100 (BST)
Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)
Good point.  Some programmers guides are on their list and there are these
external guides that might help
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation#Other_Documentation_and_Resources

I will forward your last email and give them the link to your bug-report.
Good luck and regards from

I'm not sure, where you want to forward the email? Rainer posted already to the right place - the
documentation mailinglist. And what have programmers guides to do with a help on how to upload
extensions on a plone installation?

I'm a bit puzzled.

Sigrid