I had to use 2 of the standard excuses today.  "He is out to lunch" (chortle)
and a little while later "He is in a meeting".  It's the first time i have ever
said those phrases when they were actually true!  I'm talking about decades of
saying those 2 phrases here.  Oddly when i asked the real receptionist where he
really was her response was "How the hell should i know!?!".  I never got taught
that excuse so i figured she was in dire need of a cuppa tea.
Regards form
Tom :)