Impress Guide status

No the Impress Guide has not been compiled into a book yet. I forget who was
doing that. It is NOT a quick job, as it usually takes several iterations to
fix all of the cross referencing problems and occasional formatting errors.

Once the book is compiled, I need to make a few changes before it is ready
for Lulu. That usually doesn't take very long.

Ok, no worries about it. No-one is even asking about it. I was just preparing
my list of what to say when you are out in case people do ask but i doubt they
will tbh. I kinda like being receptionist :slight_smile:

All good :slight_smile:
Thanks and regards from

I had to use 2 of the standard excuses today. "He is out to lunch" (chortle)
and a little while later "He is in a meeting". It's the first time i have ever
said those phrases when they were actually true! I'm talking about decades of
saying those 2 phrases here. Oddly when i asked the real receptionist where he
really was her response was "How the hell should i know!?!". I never got taught
that excuse so i figured she was in dire need of a cuppa tea.
Regards form
Tom :slight_smile: