MS Office -> LibreOffice migration guide

Hi all,

I was wondering - please, do you know of a recent MSO -> LO migration
guide?

There seems to be an old migration guide that was written in the
OpenOffice.org 2 times, but I was unable to find anything more recent.
Do you know if there is something? Are the sources of the old one
available somewhere in case somebody wanted to update it to LibreOffice?

Thank you a lot,
Kendy

Hi Jan,

Hi all,

I was wondering - please, do you know of a recent MSO -> LO migration
guide?

There seems to be an old migration guide that was written in the
OpenOffice.org 2 times, but I was unable to find anything more recent.
Do you know if there is something? Are the sources of the old one
available somewhere in case somebody wanted to update it to LibreOffice?

as far as I know, there is no more recent migration guide than the one you've mentioned. You can get the odt files for it from here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Chapters_ODT

Scroll a bit down and you'll see the box for the migration guide.

HTH

Sigrid