Updating user guides to LibO 3.4.2 (Part 2)

David asked for my recommendations, so here they are.

1) Create spaces for v3.3.x and 3.4.x. (Either path suggested earlier by
David is fine with me.) Save the published v3.3.x chapters in the 3.3.x
stream.

2) Copy the published v3.3.x chapters into the 3.4.x Drafts spaces,
renaming them as suggested by David.

3) Update the chapters for new/changed features in v3.4.2. At this point
let's not reorganise content or drop chapters as I proposed earlier.

4) Make any necessary corrections to known errors in the docs, and
replace any remaining screenshots that show OOo in title bars, dialog
box fields, sample filenames, or whatever.

5) For screenshots, we recommend, but do not require, using the "Ubuntu
XP-Silver" theme. A similar-looking theme on other platforms is okay.
Existing (otherwise acceptable) screenshots in other themes do not need
replacement, but may be replaced if that work does not slow down
completion of a chapter.

--Jean

Hi Jean,

[...]

OK, I've starred this message to take account of the bits that pertain
to what I'm currently doing. In any case, it all sounds like good
sense to me.