Base Guide

Hi David/Jean

I have rebranded the existing base documents and renamed them according to the the conventions in the guide. Can the existing open office ones be deleted.

Thanks

John

Hi John,

I have rebranded the existing base documents and renamed them according to the the conventions in the guide.  Can the existing open office ones be deleted.

I'd say so, yes. Thanks for this work. :slight_smile:

Wow!!
I must have missed this! Good work on the toughest app to write for :slight_smile:
Thanks and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Tom, these chapters still need a HUGE amount of work before they are suitable for release to users. John's rebranding is only a start. So don't get too excited. :slight_smile:

Jean