Wiki

Hi

Don’t know how to fix, otherwise would have fixed myself.

Someone has removed the development page of the wiki

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

and replaced it with advertising.

Regards

John

Hi John,

Hi

Don’t know how to fix, otherwise would have fixed myself.

Someone has removed the development page of the wiki

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

and replaced it with advertising.

If you're logged in in the wiki, you can see a line, that contains the words: "view", "edit" and "view history". If you click on "view history" you can e. g. compare the current status with an earlier one. If you then click on "go back" in the line that has the earlier, "goog" version, it should restore this one.

Hope this helps.

Sigrid

Hi,

If you're logged in in the wiki, you can see a line, that contains the words: "view", "edit" and "view history". If you click on "view history" you can e. g. compare the current status with an earlier one. If you then click on "go back" in the line that has the earlier, "goog" version, it should restore this one.

I just checked and Tom's fixed it already. Thanks, Tom.

Blimey!
I "got a tad carried away" today! I've stopped editing the wiki for today and
probably wont touch it for a few months now! There are still a few things that
annoy me but they don't seem to be important just yet.
Thanks all :slight_smile: Good fun!
Thanks and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Thanks, Tom. The "Full book" listings still need a date and page size
indication, but someone else can add that. Especially the date, to make
it clear that a compiled book may not contain the latest iteration of
all the included chapters.

(If we could solve the intermittent x-ref goofup problem, recompiling a
book would be a lot faster and easier and thus could be done more often
if errors in individual chapters are corrected.)

--Jean