Now that we have almost finished producing the first set of user guides
(for LibO 3.3.x), it's time to start work on updates for 3.4.2, which
has just been released. This should not be such a big job, so we should
be able to get through it much more quickly than we did with the first
edition.

In preparation, we should archive the files for v3.3.x so we don't
overwrite them with the updated files. Translators may wish to have
access to these files, without them becoming a moving target.

David, how do you think this is best done in Alfresco? A separate space
under English Content > Documentation for V3.3.x with all the v3.3.x
user guide content under that, or a space under each individual guide
for v3.3.x (leaving the existing spaces for work in progress) -- for
example, English Content > Documentation > Writer Guide > V3.3.x
archives? I could make an argument for either solution.

We can then copy those files into the Drafts spaces, update them, and
save them under different names -- to avoid confusion and to enable us
to put them on wiki along with the 3.3.x files. For example,
0101GS34-ChapterTitle.odt instead of 0101GS3-ChapterTitle.odt.

Then, when the 3.4.x files begin to be published, they should be made
available on the wiki as well as (not instead of) the 3.3.x files,
because many people may continue to use 3.3.x for some time and need
access to the 3.3 files.

Also in preparation, we need to go through the features list to see what
needs to be changed. Making a table of chapters and needed changes (on
the wiki) can be very helpful here.

While updating chapters, we also want to replace any remaining
screenshots with ones to match the agreed theme or that still contain
OOo-related info that was missed earlier.

We also need to decide whether to go ahead with my proposed
reorganisation of the Getting Started guide and the Writer Guide -- or
perhaps with some subset of my proposal. Richard Holt is working on
changes to Getting Started, but there was some difference of opinion
about some of my suggestions on both that book and the Writer Guide, so
I'm unclear whether we're all agreed on the way to move forward. I
really don't want to see everyone sitting around waiting for a
consensus.

What have I missed or forgotten?