Draw Guide Chapter 7 needs some replacement pix

Some of the pix in DG Ch 7 use "OpenOffice.org" as sample text in the
demonstration of using Fontwork. Personally I don't see this as a big
drama to leave them as is in the first edition of the book, and I don't
have the energy to replace them, so if someone wants to do the work --
SOON -- please go ahead! The file is in English Content > Draw Guide >
Drafts. I've left a comment by the pix that need replacement.

Thanks! --Jean

Oops! I meant Chapter TEN (10) not 7 for the Fontwork pix.

--Jean

Hi Jean

Chapter 10 Fontwork screenshots done.

Regards

John

Thanks for the good, fast work, John!

Are you planning to do the pix in Chapter 7 as well? They are not
Fontwork but do have "OpenOffice.org" in them, as mentioned in a
separate note from me yesterday. If you don't have time, that's okay
too.

First release of the Draw Guide is almost done. Yay!

--Jean

Hi Jean

Ok will get that done tonight.

Regards

John

Hi :slight_smile:
If someone is using Panda antivirus please could they email me off-list. Panda
used to be an awesome antivirus for Gnu&Linux. Most antivirus just identifies
infections and most try to move infected files into a "quarantine" folder.
Panda claimed to be able to remove infections from files leaving the file as it
used to be before the infection!

Sadly it's not easy to find out if they are still producing the antivirus
program for Gnu&Linux or not. It would be a great antivirus to have on a
LiveCd/Dvd or usb-stick or whatever. I mostly use Trinity Rescue Kit for this
sort of thing
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=trinity