Draw Guide Chapter 7 needs some replacement pix

This is the correct note about Chapter 7. Both Chapter 7 and 10 can
use some help, if anyone thinks it's important enough.

Some of the pix in DG Ch 7 use "OpenOffice.org" as sample text.
As with the Fontwork pix in Ch10, I don't see this as a big drama
to leave them as is in the first edition of the book, and I don't
have the energy to replace them, so if someone wants to do the work --
SOON -- please go ahead! The file is in English Content > Draw Guide >
Drafts. I've left a comment by the pix that need replacement.

Thanks! --Jean