More Documentation online

Hi :slight_smile:
The North American community produce a LibreOffice Dvd which includes
documentation but they are having trouble keeping up.

Could we automate it so that when something gets uploaded to the wiki we either
1. notify Tim & Drew perhaps by email
or
2. upload the doc to their website (mirror??)
or
3. show the date that each document was last uploaded to the wiki?

Those are the 3 options i could think of. There might be a better way of doing
this. Drew is desperately busy organising an event this weekend & Tim's answers
tend to be even more verbose than mine!

As the person who usually uploads new and changed user guide chapters and
books to the wiki, I am happy to email Tim and Drew at the time. I don't
know a way to automate this.

I agree about putting a date by the files on the wiki. In fact, I was
thinking about this just yesterday. I've been doing that for the OOo files
for years. I'll fix up the page within the next few days, if I don't forget.