A previously-undiscovered source code documentation repository

Hi docs team,

Purely by accident, while scanning the French users discussion list, I
discovered that there's a "LibreOffice Source Code Documentation
(fragmentary)" at:

http://docs.libreoffice.org/

This is just a heads-up, but I guess we need to monitor this resource,
maybe contribute to it, and certainly draw upon it for some good
developer documentation at some point...

Why didn't someone tell us about this? Communications breakdown, huh? :wink:

Hi,

Sometimes it pays to troll mailing lists. Check out this other
resource I just learned about:

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/