PING Song Chuan Low Re: Impress Guide

Hi, you have Chapters 5 and 7 of the Impress Guide checked out for over
a month (since 18 June). Are you still working on them?

Sorry for the late reply. Have been away from here for sometime. I've checked out Chapter 5 and 7.

Regards
Song Chuan

Hi Song Chuan,

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Have been away from here for sometime. I've checked out Chapter 5 and 7.

Regards
Song Chuan

Do you still have time to work on them? Or should we check them back
in for someone else to look at? (sorry to seem pestering, but it's
just to have an idea what your plans are about this).

In any case, thanks for the work you've already done. :slight_smile:

Hi David

I currently not able to commit time for any work. Sorry about this.

Regards
Song Chuan

Hi Song Chuan,

I currently not able to commit time for any work. Sorry about this.

OK, I perfectly understand. So we should check the files back in,
then, so that other people can jump in?

Hi :slight_smile:
Don't worry. We just wanted to know. You have not delayed anything as we were
only just getting around to looking at those chapters. You have done good work
and it's much appreciated.
Thanks and regards form
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi Song Chuan,

Don't worry.  We just wanted to know.  You have not delayed anything as we were
only just getting around to looking at those chapters.  You have done good work
and it's much appreciated.

Yes, I second that. Thanks for the work you did, and we hope to have
you back in the future when you might have time again. :slight_smile:

Hi Song Chuan,

I currently not able to commit time for any work. Sorry about this.

OK, I perfectly understand. So we should check the files back in,
then, so that other people can jump in?

Actually he did check them back in (even though his previous note said checked out). Since then I have checked them out, updated them, and checked them in again. I then promoted them to Reviewed.

Jean

Sorry, I mean I've check back in. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Song Chuan