Hungarian translation

Hi guys!

   The first chapter is ready in hungarian! I spoke to the translator, who
wrote a book about libreoffice, he told that there is no group in Hungary,
that is in documentation, so right there I am alone for it, but I try to do
as much as I can. My question is: how to upload the chapter? And could I get
the logo for it?

Hobbit

Hi Gergely,

Hi guys!

The first chapter is ready in hungarian! I spoke to the translator, who
wrote a book about libreoffice, he told that there is no group in Hungary,
that is in documentation, so right there I am alone for it, but I try to do
as much as I can. My question is: how to upload the chapter? And could I get
the logo for it?

Hobbit

Sorry about the tardy reply...

Maybe you'd like to use the chapter template for the file? You could
find that on Alfresco (http://documentation.libreoffice.org) under
"Repository > English Content [en - English] > Documentation >
Resources". That would solve the logo question (although logo
resources are available on the Design team wiki at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org).

If you can't figure out how to use Alfresco, based on the
currently-not-up-to-date coverage in "using-Alfresco.odt" (in the same
place as above) then you can mail it to me and I will upload it for
you.

A copy of the logo used in the template for English docs is also in the
Resources space on Alfresco.

--Jean

Hi Hobbit,
Don't worry about there not being anyone else to help you right now. Sometimes
people just need to see that a start has been made before they feel comfortable
joining in. I thought you were more keen on working on the English guides
anyway?