missing help entries - please correct the wording

Hello,

on the german list there were reports, that there are missing entries in the help. I've written a few lines for the two entries, please have a look and correct the wording if necessary. Thanks.

Sigrid

proposed texts:

Allowing to save unchanged documents

This option allows to save a document that wasn't changed since you last
saved/opened it. This setting is disabled by default.

Activating experimental features

This setting activates experimental - and therefore probably buggy - features in the program. This includes features like the macro recorder or the in-line editing of Math formulae. If you find any bugs, please check the support page in the online help.

(A. Schnabel: The last sentence is a note for the developer to link to this
page.)

Corrections to the wording is welcome.

Hi :slight_smile:

Perhaps add "you"?

"This option allows you to save a document that wasn't changed since you last
saved/opened it. This setting is disabled by default. "

The other one seems perfect already imo.

Hello Sigrid,

I've been guiltily sitting on a few docs/help-related bug reports
forwarded to me, including this one. I'm forwarding them all to the
list for discussion and action, so maybe we can resume this discussion
under the upcoming thread?

Thanks for your diligence about this. :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:
To be fair you are quite busy with setting up major systems for the whole team
to use. It's not like you were being slack or hiding things deliberately.

Hi Tom,

To be fair you are quite busy with setting up major systems for the whole team
to use.  It's not like you were being slack or hiding things deliberately.

Thanks for the kind thoughts.