sorry for the recent silence

i still want to help out with the docs, i just started a new
contract as a tech writer for wind river. but i'll still do what i
can in my copious free time. :slight_smile:

rday

Hi :slight_smile:
Do you already have an Alfresco login? If so and if you haven't done any work
for a long while it might be worth reading the guide in the Resources section.
It probably needs updating but might give an idea of how to work in Alfresco

Hi Robert,

i still want to help out with the docs, i just started a new
contract as a tech writer for wind river.  but i'll still do what i
can in my copious free time. :slight_smile:

rday

Well, congrats and good luck for the new job. I think that most people
contributing to LibreOffice have periods when other areas of their
life decreases the time they have to contribute to the project. But
that's no problem: just jump back into activity when your schedule
allows. If possible, at least try to just keep track of stuff on the
list a bit, and post comments and suggestions when relevant.

We'll still be here (hopefully) when things ease up for you again, and
we'll be glad of your help any time you can give it.

Meanwhile, more power and all the best with that interesting new work
you're into now. :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:
+1 to the congrats and all :))