HELP AND ADVICE

HELLO I downloaded   your OFFICE PROGRAMME, but the write page is very small  and have to have it on 40 or  44 font to use it even so and the page is too small it needs some done about , so i am going to try it on my laptop  later to see if it is the same. i normally use font 12/14 and use  it's lovely if u use letter wizard  it comes like it should but don't alway want to use letter wizard for every thing.
this why i stopped using Open office  before.

Robert Richards

Not appropriate on this list. I have written to the OP and suggested he repost to users, together with more information. Let's call the thread closed in here.

//James
One of the moderators