Alfresco maintenance: moved some stuff around

Hi,

I moved the "Resources" and "Samples" spaces into "Repository >
English [en - English] Content > Documentation".

@Jeremy: you created the "Samples" space. I don't see a purpose for it
at this time... Can I delete it? (I won't do so before I get feedback
from you guys first.)

I renamed the "Miscellaneous" space to "Power User's Guide" because it
contains that tech writer's guide that is ultimately due to be
re-worked into a power user's guide.

Comments? Suggestions? Reactions?

sounds good.

-- jdc

My memory may be wrong (and I can't easily check the Alfresco
repository just now), but I thought the "Miscellaneous" space also
contained some Quick Reference sheets and maybe some other things in
addition to the (very rudimentary) "tech writer's guide".

--Jean