LO 3.3.3 chapter template revision (about 50% complete)

My revision of the current LO chapter template is about 50% completed. It, plus some exposition about the template revision process, can be reviewed and the files can be downloaded from this forum parking place: http://technicaleditor.livernoisyard.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=56&p=46#p46.

The revision is an alpha work-in-process. So, any comments or critiques can be made via this e-mail list or on the forum site itself--this is, if one registers for it. (If anyone does register, let me know if there are any problems accessing files or whatever.)

There are some errors still remaining in the template exposition for the list styles, plus a few other technical errors left for later. The AutoText BAU file is also incomplete; however, it contains the tip/note/caution tables, so far. This predefined AutoText file is something that has not been utilized before now. The BAU file must be inserted into its appropriate folder for the LO application, if one chooses to use it.

Gary